Saturday, May 02, 2015

Fully In Character

If there's an anthropomorphic cat we are screwed I'm just saying when we get in there elbow-deep in the shit together don't forget what I told ya the music really cues you the music really kinda gives it away but in slow motion oh and watch for the trip wires they're fucking everywhere and no I don't think it's weird that you're cool with doing it in the middle of the Van Halen "California Girls" video set soundstage dressed as "Sonny and Cher"-era Sonny Bono and the full-grown human-in-a-fake-fur-suit approximation of our entire solar system pinioned to a mattress saturated with fear of any color planet other than a white white planet like bleached nearly to rotting holes burned through all over the place can you hear me alright because sometimes I can't tell when I wear this mask/wig combo

No comments:

Post a Comment